Check to see if the state is holding money or property that belongs to you, a family member or friend.


Businesses holding unclaimed property

We have launched a new secure portal,
My DOR, for all Department of Revenue Services, including unclaimed property (UCP).

You will need a SecureAccess Washington (SAW) user ID and password to log into My DOR and file a UCP holder report or pursue an unclaimed property claim. Learn how.